Five Wedding Steps
These 5 steps will ensure the success of your dream Wedding Reception! There are a lot of overwhelming details that can lead to stress in the planning process. Let the dedicated team at Naman’s Catering handle the details for your Reception and allow you and your family to enjoy your special day.
Guesstimate your guest count.
Begin determining how many guests you want at your reception. This will help narrow down locations and begin a budget calculator.
Set a date and location.
This helps us determine availability for your Wedding date and the logistical limits for your chosen location. Choose a location that can accommodate your guest count and suit the needs of your personal style.
Begin your menu planning
- Please see our Planning your menu page to help narrow down your choices.
- Before your consultation, choose the type of menu you want; i.e. heavy Hors d’Oeuvres, Dinner Buffet, Seated Dinner, etc.
- Review the corresponding menus and highlight the items you and your fiancé would like at your Wedding Reception
- Try to choose a couple of heavy meat combinations (beef, poultry or pork) and complement them with 2 to 3 hot Hors d’ Oeuvres, 2 to 3 cold Hors d’Oeuvres, a couple of dips, fruit, cheese and vegetables to complete a well balanced menu.
Reception layout and timeline
- After your consultation, we will then begin looking at your Reception layout and coordinating your rental needs as well as the time line for your Reception and the specific details regarding the “extras” every Reception requires.
- Your personal Event Planner at Naman’s Catering will meet you at your location to determine the set-up look and feel for your reception.
- We will then coordinate any rental needs with a local rental company.
- We will also work with your Florist, Bridal Consultant, Cake Designer etc. to create a cohesive design for your Reception.
Finalize the details for your Wedding Reception
About 2 weeks before your Reception, we will
- Get your final guest count and make any needed adjustments
- Coordinate any last rental needs with regards to guest count changes and the upcoming weather forecast
- Finally, we will review the set-up and delivery from the participating vendors for your Reception.